Each candidate is required to pass each examination of three papers (JAIIB/CAIIB) within four consecutive attempts. For this purpose each examination of the Institute, after the candidate has paid the fee for the first block is reckoned as an attempt whether or not the candidate appears for the examination.
- Name of Central Bank of India: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- No of Central Bank in India: One (1)
- Reserve Bank of India Act passed in 1934.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) established on 1 April 1935.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) established on the recommendation of Hilton-Young Commission.
- Hilton-Young Commission submitted its report in the year 1926.
What is the definition of Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA)?
BSBDA allows you to bank with a zero minimum balance requirement. All the existing ‘No-frills’ accounts opened by the banks are now converted into BSBDA in compliance with the guidelines issued on August 22, 2012 by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Do you need a sound rationale for analyzing the complexities of the Bank Loans/Debt Market?
A credit risk analyst, more commonly referred to as a credit risk manager, reviews large quantities of financial data from banks or corporate firms to determine the risk involved in lending money or extending credit. To become a credit risk analyst, you will need detailed training and education in financial topics and some programming skills